Nicholas Plopper completed his undergraduate studies from Indiana University in 1999 where he earned a B.A. in Telecommunications. He was awarded his Juris Doctorate from California Western School of Law in San Diego in 2006. He thereafter returned to Indiana to practice law with his father Stephen Plopper. He is happily married with two young sons and resides in Carmel, Indiana. In his free time Nick enjoys making his wife and sons laugh, playing the guitar, playing and spectating golf, and collecting rare musical instruments and all manner of unusual sound devices.
In the Spring of 2016 Nick accepted a Mayoral appointment the Carmel Clay Parks and Recreation Board of Directors.
- Indiana State Bar (2008)
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- J.D. California Western School of Law, San Diego, California (2006)
- American Jurisprudence “AmJur” Awards in Entertainment Law and Accounting for Lawyers
- B.A., Telecommunications, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana (1999)
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Entertainment Law
- Civil Litigation